1. Three year of experience in marine, shipyard, petrochemical, power plant, oil & gas or other harsh industries.
2. Execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
3. Meet daily schedules Ｏn operational aspects of all projects and related activities.
4. Effectively apply Omega methodology throughout the project ution.
5. Minimize Omega‘s exposure and risk Ｏn projects.
6. Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
7. Keep Project leads and Manager well informed of status of project and serve as liaison between Project and Procurement/Sales/Assembly/Logistics/QA departments.
8. Work with the Service team in project utions； providing technical documents to enable them to perform testing, commissioning , repair and maintenance tasks locally / overseas, Ｏn-shore and offshore.
9. Advise Service Engineers Ｏn the system setup and functionality during IAT and FAT stages.
10. Be responsible for the tools and parts issued under his care.
11. Observe and implement the company EHS policy； ensure compliance with all safety policies, practices and procedures at all times.
12. Work within project deadlines and prioritizing tasks time to time as scheduled.
13. Perform site testing and commissioning as required.
14. Any other duties assigned by immediate Superior.
Copyright C 2023 All Rights Reserved 版权所有 烟才网 鲁ICP备10209321号-23 37068302000472号
地址：社会组织发展服务中心 EMAIL：firstname.lastname@example.org 山东省互联网违法和不良信息举报中心网站
ICP经营许可证:鲁B2-20210573 人力资源证: （鲁）职介证字【2022】第06120004号
Powered by 烟才网 www.ytjob.com